Selasa, 01 Februari 2011

L-O-V-E

hey y'all :D
well, i never want to write about it but i think it's pretty cool to write.

LOVE. Love, for me, just like an act that you feel about some thing or some one the most.
LOVE. I don't even know what love is exactly. Loving to a guy. What's that?
LOVE. In my live, i (still) only can say LOVE for 3 things in this world. Family, Basketball, and WD#8. Love for my family, is a common thing. Love for basketball, is a common thing for the basketball lover. and LOVE for WD#8? i did. but not what love is. it's like, I am a fan of him. i adore him. so i love him.
LOVE. Still unidentified.

LOVE for a guy, i don't know. If LOVE is "when you meet him you feel so happy, when you texting w/ him you feel so wonderful, you're thinking about him every day, you always wanna meet him every second in your life, you always wanna get much attention from him, and you won't miss him for a second " ----> i feel that.

  LOVE LIFE. Is that mean, how much love in your live? or life in your love? i don't know.
I'm a teenager. I think, i have felt that feeling. But, i'm still curious about that.

Q: "How's your love life?"
A: "It's good"

What's that mean? is that mean, you are fall in love?
Well, me and the scientist still can't understand about it.
So i think, WE CAN NOT SEE HOW LOVE LOOK LIKE, BUT WE CAN FEEL WHAT LOVE IS..








Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar